Monday, December 6, 2010

The National Day


This weekend I celebrated National Day in Abu Dhabi. I was driving along the Corniche when I was stopped by a policeman in an unmarked car.

He was not wearing uniform but was dressed in a normal white dishdasha. He started to shout at me and my friends. I asked him what the problem was and suddenly he pointed at the back seat. There was a box of foam spray, but I was not using anything that is illegal. The policeman said that the box was not legal. He said to get of the car in a high voice and told his partner to check the car. I got out of the car but I could not believe what happened. The policeman caught my hand and pushed me to his car. He took out everything from the car and threw them in the street. He told me to drive my car and leave the place. I drove away but I was very angry about what happened to me.

I learned from this story that I must read the law. I have to complain about what happened to me. The policemen’s job is to protect the people, not to fight them.
                                                                                                                                 word;200

No comments:

Post a Comment